TOPS Terms and Conditions (updated 16/05/2017)
Our site gives you the chance to register for the latest news, competitions and offers from TOPS, including the chance to print any featured vouchers that can then be redeemed in TOPS restaurants.
By using the site and/or registering with us you agree that you have read, understand and accept these terms and conditions.
Only individuals 18 years or older and residing in the UK may become registered users.
• We require a deposit of £5 per person for a group reservation of 10 people or more including bank holidays or special vacation such as Valentine’s Day, Mother’s or Father’s Day.
• The deposit must be paid for the total number of people booked for and no later than 24 hours from your reservation time. We will not accept any payment over the phone or by cheque.
• If no deposit is paid for your party of 10 people or above, the reservation will be null and voided. However, we will endeavour to arrange your seats as soon as we can.
• The deposit will hold the reservation table for up to 15 minutes after the agreed reservation time. Thereafter the reservation may be cancelled. However we will endeavour to seat you as soon as we can.
• Please inform us at the minimum of 24 hours from your agreed reservation time if your party is running late to avoid any unnecessary postponement or waiting. However, there is no guarantee to secure your reservation if the party is late.
• We will only lead you to your table as long as most of your party has arrived.
• We do not accept or allow any guests to be seated at a table just for drinking. All guests that sat in the restaurant will be charged for a full price at the relevant session’s meal tariff.
• We generally operate a maximum of 2 hours seating policy except peak term, details as below. The reservation can only be accepted by phone or online booking. Online booking must be confirmed by TOPS restaurant at least 48 hours before the reservation day or time.
• We accept no liability to guarantee your reservation during peak term if you are late or have not paid the deposit.
• TOPS management reserve the right to ask our customer to purchase their meal prior to being seated.
• Please note that we stop admitting customers 30 minutes before closing.
• The food on the banquet will cease to be replenished 30 minutes before closing.
• TOPS management reserve the right to amend or update any element of our terms and conditions without prior notice
• We operate a maximum of 1 hour and 30 minutes seating policy during our peak term such as Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Christmas Period, Valentine’s Day, Bank Holidays and Mother /Father Days.
• The 1 hour and 30 minutes policy will start from your agreed reservation time and this 1 hour and 30 minutes policy will run from the agreed time and not from the last entry of your party guests.
• If a group for 6 people or more has made no reservation we cannot guarantee a table for the full 1 hour and 30 minutes as we require preparation.
• A cancellation of deposit refunds must be made at a minimum of 24 hours from your agreed reservation time. If a cancellation is made with less than a minimum of 24 hours then you maybe be eligible for a refund.
• We do not offer refunds if the amended number of customers are given less than 24 hours from your agreed reservation time.
• Children charged according to their age. Please refer to table below. Proof of age maybe require. Prices are Monday – Saturday. On Sundays and Bank Holidays, dinner price applies.
Children age of 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Proof of age might be required.
Please click on OFFERS to find out the price table.
LIVE COOKING :
• The dishes will be differed from daily basis. We do not guarantee all particular dishes will be available at any time.
• The lunch menu is different from the evening menu, hence the different prices
LOST & FOUND PROPERTY :
TOPS accept no liability for guest’s personal belonging.
Where it is not possible to return lost property to its original owner within the nominated period, it will be disposed of in a manner seen appropriate by management.
• All offers are for online bookings only.
• Student discount offer will be not valid from 21/10/2018 until further notice.
• From time to time the restaurant may run a special offer that will be governed by these terms and conditions.
• Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
• To redeem the offer you must pre-book 24 hours in advance and quote that specific offer.
• Should the offer need a valid voucher or flier then you MUST bring that with you to redeem the offer.
• All Foods will be removed from buffet stations 30 minutes before closing time.
We apologies for any inconvenient that is cause to you.
If you have any comments about TOPS we’d love to hear from you.